- To analyse people transition processes from a rehabilitation nursing perspective;
- To determine the health gains resulting from rehabilitation nursing;
- To further develop the role played by rehabilitation nursing in empowerment;
- To connect self-care, functionality and cognition;
- To value innovation in terms of rehabilitation nursing;
- To share experiences about research, training and rendering of services to the community in rehabilitation nursing.
Scientific-Pedagogical Unit of Rehabilitation Nursing in cooperation with the VII CPLEER and III CMER students
Project Support Office of the ESEnfC