Documentation and Information Service (DIS)
The DIS is a functional unit of support, entrusted with proposing the acquisition, compilation and diffusion of scientific, pedagogical and technical documentation related to school activities, as well as promoting the cooperation with congenerous services and institutions.
The DIS is overseen by the Technical-Scientific Board and under the responsibility of the Directing Board, with links to bibliotheconomy and information.
Phone: 00351 239 802 850/00351 239 487 200
Extensions: Campus A - 2350 | Campus B - 1051
The DIS has the mission of providing the Nursing School of Coimbra (ESEnfC) with the bibliographical and informative resources necessary for permanent teaching, research and educational activities.
Within the scope of its functions, it guarantees technical bibliographical treatment and bibliographical database management, at the same time as it provides and promotes the access of ESEnfC users to different sources of information.
At present, DIS facilities (located on the last floor of the ESEnfC on Campus A, and the first floor of the ESEnfC on Campus B) include reading rooms and group work rooms. There are six group work rooms and one reading room (Campus A) and five group work rooms (Campus B) outside the DIS facilities.
The reading rooms are intended for the academic community of the ESEnfC, as well as for identified external users.
- Reception and Support
- Presential Reading (free)
- Copying Service
- Inter-Library Loaning email@example.com
Last acquisitions - link
Aks the staff
The CDI staff is available to help in advanced search on the area of nursing - firstname.lastname@example.org
During school terms:
Monday to Friday - from 8:30 am to 8 pm
Monday to Friday - from 9 am to 1 pm and 2 pm to 6 pm
GUIDES AND REGULATIONS
Guide for Paper Production - link
Production and Presentation Standards for Dissertations/Project Works/Traineeship Final Reports - link
User Guide and Loan regulations - link
Last Acquisitions - link
Pesquisa Bibliográfica SIIB/UC- Millennium
DATABASES, DIRECTORIES AND REPOSITORIES
- B-on - e-learning B-on
- Web of Science
- EBSCO Host Web e Nursing Reference Center
- Science Direct
- Repositório Científico de Acesso Aberto de Portugal (RCAAP)
- Biblioteca Virtual em Saúde
- SciELO Portugal
- Free Medical Journals
- Ministério da Ciência, Tecnologia e Ensino Superior
- Secretaria-Geral da Educação e Ciência
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia
- Observatório da Ciência, Tecnologia e das Qualificações (Bases de Dados)
- Sindicato dos Enfermeiros Portugueses (Centro de Documentação)
- Ordem dos Enfermeiros
- ANA - American Nurses Association
- Associação para o Planeamento da Família
- Sociedade Portuguesa de Cardiologia
- Associação Protectora dos Diabéticos de Portugal
- Instituto Nacional para a Reabilitação
- Diário da República Eletrónico