The Lifelong Learning Programme - Sub-Programme Erasmus aims to support the creation of a European Higher Education Area and reinforce the contribution of both higher education and advanced professional education to the process of innovation in Europe.
- Mobility of students
- Mobility of teachers
- Mobility of non-teaching staff
- Erasmus Intensive Programmes
- The personal and professional development
- The exchange of experiences and knowledge
- The promotion of the interchange of knowledge and cultures
- The creation of new perspectives in a European dimension
- The strenghtening of bonds between institutions and people
- To contribute to quality improvement of the Lifelong Learning Programme, promote high performance, innovation and a European dimension of the systems and practices in this area.