- Personal and professional development;
- Sharing of experiences and knowledge;
- Promotion of knowledge and cultural interchange;
- Creation of new perspectives in a European dimension;
- Reinforced bonds between institutions and people.
Teachers willing to participate in the teaching programme should submit their application online (Academic Folder). Please check the open calls.
The National and International Relations Office performs the selection according to the number of scholarships provided by the National Agency.
- Number of mobility programmes (fewer mobility programmes first);
- Date of last mobility porgramme (the oldest first);
- Years of service in the ESEnfC (highest seniority first).
Applications should be submitted online - check the open calls.