Application for ERASMUS student mobility in 2008/2009
Nº OF VACANCIES: 20 mobility grants for those students doing mobility during the 7th semestre and 25 grants for thoses students doing mobility during the 6th semestre.
DESTINATIONS: according to existing bilateral agreements, the pedagogical possibilitis, the students' options and the vacancies at the Receiving Institutions.
INSTITUTIONS/ UNIVERSITIES with bilateral agreements with the Nursing School of Coimbra (NSC):
Spain (Cáceres, Múrcia, Toledo, Madrid, Pamplona and Vic), France (Lyon and Grenoble), Belgium (Liège and Kortrijk), Norway (Bergen), Finland (Kokkola, Tampere and Kemi), Greece (Athens and Thessaloniki), Bulgaria (Plovdiv), Turkey (Istanbul) and Denmark (Copenhagen) …
APPLICATION PROCESS: Students interested must hand in their mobility project (form attached) at the National and International Relations Office by 30th January 2009.
Selection is accomplished by the National and International Relations Office, according to both, numbers of scholarships available and the following criteria (Dispatch No. 6 of 4 th December 2008):
- Students doing mobility during the 7th semestre:
- a) Not have carried out Erasmus mobility during the previous academic year;
- b) By the time of the application, to have conclued the 2nd year of the degree course with only 2 enrolements;
- c) Not have any incomplete subject;
- d) Knowledge of English and/or knowledge of the host country's language;
- e) Final endscore of the 2 completed years.
- Students doing mobility during the 6th semestre:
- a) By the time of the application, to have conclued the 1st year of the degree course with only 1 enrolement;
- b) Not have any incomplete subject;
c)Knowledge of English and/or knowledge of the host country's language;
- d) Final endscore of the 1st year.
The International Office advise ALL the Students to take the European Health Insurance Card with them. In case of illness only this card will be accepted at the European health care services.
At the end, students will have to fill in the Descriptive Report and Final Student Report (National Agency LLP) to be handed in at the National and International Relations Office until 10 days after the mobility.