The School Health Services, mentioned in article 67 - School Social Services, of the statutes of the Nursing School of Coimbra (ESEnfC), and changed to Differentiated Unit of Social Action, School Health, and Occupational Health, in order to give more prominence to the unit's mission, in accordance to the Order 17-A of 30 April of 2014, has human and material resources, and technical autonomy to deliver healthcare to all the ESEnfC community, including teachers and staff, with permanent or temporary contract, and students of all degrees and courses provided by the School.
The Health School Service is health system model for the promotion of student health, and should be apt to contribute to the response to the needs of the educational community, within the scope of health promotion, disease prevention, resolution and referral of identified health problems, aiming at improving health and wellbeing. The service invests on a trusted relationship based on loyalty, competence and responsibility, and also values the delivery of the best and most adequate health, wellbeing and safety conditions.
Thus, the School Health Service aims to conduct the monitoring of the health of all the educational community, and be a space available for every student or ESEnfC employee in case of any doubt or question relating to their physical, psychological, and social health.
Professor Teresa Silva
Professor José Hermínio
Ângela Santos Neves
Nursing consultations are scheduled online. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 968 708 013 (during working hours).
Opening hours -Nursing:
- 06.10 9:00 às 13:00 e 14:00 às 16:50 Campus C
- 07.10 9:00 às 13:00 e 14:00 às 16:50 Campus C
- Monday and wednesday 9:00 às 13:00 e 14:00 às 16:50 Campus B
Tuesday, Thursday Friday9:00 às 13:00 e 14:00 às 16:50 Campus C
- On the 22nd of November, school health will be closed
- On 23.11, school health will be available from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm by phone and/or email
- On November 24, consultations will be from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm at Polo C or via email
- On November 25, consultations will be from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm at Polo C or via email
Medical consultations are scheduled online. Please send an email to email@example.com or call 968 708 013 (during working hours).
WHAT TO DO WHEN WE ARE CLOSED?
When the school health service is closed or on nights, weekends and holidays, you can schedule a consultation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need more urgente help, please call 808 24 24 24 - Linha SAÚDE24. In case of emergency, please call 112 - INEM.
- The times indicated may change due to force majeure.
- The nursing consultation will begin 30 minutes after the initial schedule.
- Acute care consultations are available. Please contact the nurse during the working hours.
Preferred contact: email@example.com
Direct contact: 968 708 013
Its areas of intervention are: learning difficulties, language disorders (dyslexia, dysorthography, dyscalculia, ...), stimulation of attention / concentration, study methods and techniques, time management, among others.
These consultations are scheduled online. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your student number, full name, and contact details.